Our Universal Control!
- Work with any eddy current unit
- Easy to set up and use
- PC programming capability
- Low power requirements
- Virtually no electrical noise
- Affordable option
The EC-2000 and EC-2000HP Controllers give you precise control of the speed of your Eddy Current drive within 0.1% from no load to full load. You also get 250% of rated torque, which is perfect for starting and momentary overload conditions. Compared to other drives offering only 110% to 150% starting torque, the EC-2000 may allow you the flexibility to use a smaller, more economical drive.
The EC-2000 also connects to ethernet, so you can control your eddy current equipment remotely. Read more about that here:
Easy installation and PLC compatibility
- Use only 1% of line power
- Can be installed up to 500 feet away.
- Available in 115-volt, single phase, 50/60 Hz input power to simplify worldwide applications
- Interchangeable with a wide range of drive horsepower to reduce your inventory requirements and associated costs
The Dynamatic® EC-2000 Digital Controller consists of a single printed circuit board rated for 115 VAC, 1 phase, 60 Hz input. It has the flexibility of 45 or 90 VDC coil voltage at 8 Amps and is available for use with a wide range of drives and brakes rated 1 through 200 horsepower and high-powered applications up to 2,000 horsepower. Please consult one of our experienced engineers, for high-powered applications. A power relay is a standard feature. The EC-2000 series achieves responsive, accurate speed control, controlled acceleration and deceleration, selectable local/remote, or manual/automatic speed control, external signal following, and programmable PID speed control.