SALES ACCOUNT MANAGER
Reporting to the Inside Sales Manager, we are seeking a Sales Account Manager who is passionate about ensuring their customers have the right solutions and a positive experience throughout the sales experience. This role is responsible for driving sales and revenue growth for our Industrial Market Sales team and executing against sales targets by serving the needs of our customers with new, replacement, or re-built equipment. This role also serves as the inside support to our Municipal Market team.
A DAY IN THE LIFE
Your responsibilities will include:
- Develop and maintain a positive rapport with customers, manufacturer’s reps, and business partners.
- Develop accurate knowledge of our products and their applications.
- Apply and/or develop sales acumen to qualify and close sales opportunities.
- Address inquiries related to sales, service, technical applications, product returns and/or warranties, and general customer service calls.
- Prepare and present quotations/presentations related to products, repairs, and service.
- Conduct timely updates of quotations and/or customer status into CRM system.
- Perform regular and proactive follow up on generated quotations.
- Participate in developing DSI’s marketing strategy, including identifying new opportunities.
- Travel on average of 1-week per month to develop, maintain, and nurture existing and new relationships.
- You have the ability to read and understand blueprints, schematics, and possess a mechanical aptitude.
- You have strong computer skills and are proficient in Microsoft Office products.
- You have excellent phone etiquette complemented with good written and verbal communication skills.
- You are a team player who thrives on making positive contributions towards the success of a high-performing, cross-functional team.
- You are excellent at time management and have the ability to organize and manage multiple priorities to a successful outcome.
- You have demonstrated success in sales and/or customer service in a technical or manufacturing environment or an equivalent combination of experience and/or education from which comparable knowledge, skills, and abilities have been acquired.
- An associate or technical degree is required. A bachelor’s or graduate degree is preferred.
WHY JOIN DSI/DYNAMATIC?
At DSI/Dynamatic, we place great value growth-minded individuals who thrive on challenges and like to
celebrate wins. We also believe our team members are crucial to our success. That is why in addition to
offering competitive wages in a casual atmosphere, we offer a full benefits package that includes the
following all at no cost to the employee!
- Medical: FSA and HRA Account
- Life & long-term disability
- Paid time off
If this sounds like a fit for you, submit your resume today, or contact our HR department at 262-898-3565!